Managing how and where we spend our energy and time can be very challenging, even for the most successful people. The feeling of being overwhelmed, frustrated and a high level of stress is very common when we can't complete our daily to-do-list. Many clients explain there's just not enough time in the day even if they work day and night. No matter what they do, they feel a sense of unproductiveness...sound familiar?
Are you one who skips your well-deserved breaks, and ignore your personal needs? Is your to-do-list controlling and holding you hostage? How's your sleeping pattern, is it healthy? Are you losing sleep over all the stuff you continue to have on your mind night after night?
There are tons of suggestions and tools out there on how to manage your time, only to leave you with more questions because they are Not customized to your own needs and challenges. However, my Personal Coaching is different, we will first discuss the Trigger, the root cause, the Why you are experiencing such roadblocks. This step is essential to identify and permanently change your old habits (the ones that are not working for you currently.)
When you learn how to manage your energy mindfully and effectively, everything seems to fall in place. Both your personal and business life will blossom and you'll feel a load off your shoulders. You'll even notice your attitude changing for the better towards co-workers and loved ones. Ready to take back control?
Feel free to play the audio file below to hear my personal experience.
16-week course, one coaching session per week
- Identify the why and trigger
- The power of Visualization
- Eliminate habits that are holding you back from being your best
- Distraction control
- How multi-tasking is hurting you
- Learn how to say no and when to put yourself first
- Attitude temperature check
- Delegation: when it's time to let go
- Reward and celebrate each milestone
- Negative self-talk
- Identify what's meaningful and most important
- Identify what has a positive effect on your bottom line or main objective
- Don't allow emails and meetings to dictate your day
- How keeping a journal can enhance your productivity
- Why and how to prioritize your day in advance
- Which type of calendars or organizational tools (if any) are you using
Worksheets: Weekly Energy Log (we will work on this together)
FREE 30-min Check-up Session, 2 weeks after completion
FREE Initial 30-min Session
The complimentary session will be an introduction to ensure we're a good match.
We will discuss your wants, obstacles, expectations, and goals.
Productivity for Procrastinators (10 short videos)
Special Report- A 5-minute guide to increasing your productivity
A 44-page e-book of how to Enhance Your Energy
*Will be sent via email after 1st payment has been received
Cost- 16 weeks, 16 sessions
1 payment in full $2,700
2 payments of $1,350
4 payments of $700 ($2,800)
The first payment will be due prior to the 1st paid session.
Invoices will be sent to the client via email where major credit cards are safely accepted via PayPal.